Even more macro definition changes.

Over the last couple of days, I have been looking at how I can improve the definition of macros in the configuration file. First off I added the trigger element, then I decided to change how delays are defined. Previously it was simply a number of seconds, now to specify the delay you can write in either the number of seconds, the number of seconds and the number of seconds (MM:SS), or the number of hours, minutes and seconds (HH:MM:SS). When the file is written, the full HH:MM:SS is written out.

While this is a purely aesthetic issue, it does make the file easier to read by humans.